• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

after i use liquify on my text, only the bottom of the text shows.. how do i fix it??

Community Beginner ,
Feb 19, 2023 Feb 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

B4FC28C7-4041-4B21-AC6C-EE562928132C.jpeg

 after using liquify on the text above "platinum trophy" it only shows the bottom of the text. how do i make it show the full, liquified text?

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Feb 19, 2023 Feb 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you post screenshot of entire Ps window with Layers panel expanded and visible? What are you doing to text exactly using Liquify filter?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 20, 2023 Feb 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Can you post a screenshot including your Layers Palette?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 20, 2023 Feb 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sure! here are my layers and the liquify window: Screenshot 2023-02-20 at 7.07.13 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-02-20 at 7.08.42 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 21, 2023 Feb 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Your text that is cut out is on top most Smart Object layer just below layer group, I guess. Select that layer and see what blending mode is applied. 

Otherwise the only way to quickly figure out is to upload file somewhere like Creative Cloud and to send me link via private message to examine file. Another option to wait for response from someone else who can undertsand better this situation.

By the way, do you see entire text after Alt + clicking on eyeball on the left side of layer with text? Alt + click on eyeball one more time to go back to normal view.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines