Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

All files print in greyscale despite settings on color

New Here ,
May 09, 2022 May 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all,

I am new to photoshop and I have encountered an issue that I have not been able to solve. My exported images were printing in the wrong size so I tried to print directly through photoshop. The image came out the right size, but now all jpeg files and PDFs on my PC print in grey scale despite all settings being set to color. Ive never had this issue before with my Printer and this only started after I tried to print from Photoshop. I am trying to figure out if the program tried to interact with my printer settings and somehow messed things up. If I try to select printer preferences from within Photoshop I get a system error, but that error only shows from within Photoshop (clicking printer preferences from Windows does not produce the error) and Photshop crashes. I've already tried troubleshooting the printer itself and its software and I've come up dry (Ran windows sfc and the troubleshooter, updated driver, reset, removed and reinstalled etc.). I am suspicious this originates from Photoshop, especially considering that this issue only started after trying to use Photoshop to print my files. 

Has anyone encountered this before? I am at a loss at this point and any help at all is greatly appreciated. I am on Windows 10 using PS version 22.4.3

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?