• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

All kinds of issues in PS 23 en 22.5.2

New Here ,
Oct 27, 2021 Oct 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I always update immediately when a new update is released. I'm using Windows 10. That always went fine until 22.5.2. In that version I never got a clean background under my images. The image was shown on the page when you start PS and where the latest images you edited are shown. I found that very distracting.

Now with the new version 23.0. that same issue occurs, but also I can't see my changes in the layers in real time. I have to doubleclick on the layer and say okay and then the changes are shown.

Another issue is when I try to crop an image. The cropped one is shown on the original size and when I want to adjust the crop the arrow in the corner has changed in an arrow to rotate which I don't want to do. When finally the next crop has succeeded I get the crop on top of the original and the first crop. The view had become a mess. I also have issues with the size of a brush or tools like the clone stamp tool. The size isn't shown in the cursor (not with a pen tablet nor with a mouse). I can see the amount of pixels when I rightclick, but that doesn't say much when you try to adjust a mask or when you try to clone something. In cloning I also can't see the sample so I can for example align something the right way.

I don't know if there will be anymore issues, because this already drives me crazy and for now I'm going back to an earlier version.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 27, 2021 Oct 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go to preferences > Technology Previews... and check "Disable Native Canvas" - then restart Photoshop. Does the problem still occur?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 04, 2021 Nov 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've tried this, which in my opinion would solve only one of my problems and it did just that, but I got even more other problems now: everything goes superslow. When I try to crop with "straighten" I can see the ruler on the canvas, but not the line it makes when I try to create a line for PS which should be straight. And all my other problems still exist.

I found out that version 22.5.2 is now working better than it did before, but version 23.0 still has all the problems that I reported before and more as I already mentioned.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines