• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Alt+Ctrl+Shift+E Not Working V24.3.0

Contributor ,
Mar 27, 2023 Mar 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Alt+Ctrl+Shift+E no longer works in V24.3. It should create a new layer stamped with all the adjustments, etc of the layers below. I can not find that key combination in the keyboard shortcuts. This has always been a fundamental feature of Photoshop. What happened?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Contributor , Mar 27, 2023 Mar 27, 2023

Thanks to another post that I did not see before posting this, I solved the problem. I had changed the shortcut to Merge Visiblie from Ctrl+Shift+E to F9. That caused the A+C+S+E to stop. When I returned the Merge Visible shortcut to it's original keys, then A+C+S+E worked again. Sorry to have interrupted you.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Contributor ,
Mar 27, 2023 Mar 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks to another post that I did not see before posting this, I solved the problem. I had changed the shortcut to Merge Visiblie from Ctrl+Shift+E to F9. That caused the A+C+S+E to stop. When I returned the Merge Visible shortcut to it's original keys, then A+C+S+E worked again. Sorry to have interrupted you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 28, 2023 Mar 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Ken Curtis 

Thank you for reporting back with your solution ā€” it will be helpful to others. I've moved your post from Bugs to Discussions since it does not appear to be a Bug in Photoshop.

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines