• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Alt + right click dragging does not change brush size in liquify (wacom)

Explorer ,
Nov 04, 2021 Nov 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,
Normally, ALT+RMB+Drag is the way I change brush size on the canvas. On previous versions this also worked in Liquify but now it doesn't when using a wacom pen with one of the buttons configured as right click. When using the mouse, it does work like it should.

I wonder why there's no consistency between the Photoshop application and the Liquify tool in this area. The keyboard shortcuts to change brush size as defined in the keyboard shortcuts never worked in liquify and now this. Is this a bug or a feature?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think this has something to do with windows ink in windows 11. Apparently it hijacks the pen when ALT is pressed. Any way around this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yep, the old windows Ink problem. Using wintab instead of windows ink solves this and many other performance problems, as usual.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines