I am using macOS Catalina and Photoshop 22.4.2. Currently I'm having trouble to export my Psd file to JPEG. I read about this issue posted here previously but the solution is to update the Photoshop version. I think my version is the latest one. Appreciate if anyone can help me. Thank you
We're sorry about the trouble with Photoshop due to the Unknown error while using Export As. Please try updating Photoshop to the latest version (22.5) through the Creative Cloud desktop app to check if the issue persists.
Please ensure that Photoshop has the necessary permissions on your Mac by following the steps mentioned below:
1. Go to the System Preferences for your Mac, then Security and Privacy, then select the Privacy tab.
2. Then select Accessibility from the list to the left & check if Photoshop is added to the list with a check mark in front of it.
3. If Photoshop is not a part of the list, please add it by unlocking the window first using the lock at the bottom left, then clicking the + icon & navigating to the Applications folder.
4. Also, grant permissions to Photoshop under Full disk access located in the same list as Accessibility.
5. Once done, restart the Mac & check if it helps.
If the issue persists, you can also try to reset the preferences of Photoshop using the steps mentioned here: https://adobe.ly/3dFRlyi