• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

An unrecoverable error occurred while accessing the scratch disk. Photoshop will now exit.

New Here ,
Sep 16, 2021 Sep 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Photoshop Version: 22.0.0 20201006.r.35 2020/10/06: 4587a1caa63 x64
Version: 10 or greater 10.0.19041.1202

Hello,

When I use Photoshop for several hours this problem shows up and the the last time this happened I lost the file I was working on.
It seems my Windows got overloaded. When I restarted my computer it did a disk repair. Only after this repair was I able to reinstall the program.
Technical assistance does not understand this issue and I had to format and reinstall Windows several times.
Windows and Photoshop are installed on the SSD (1 TB). I don't use an HDD anymore. 
I use Windows 10 Home and maybe it doesn't support the work. But maybe the real problem is that I don't have an original Windows license. 

Attached is an image displaying the issue.

Can you help me?

Thanks

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,
Sep 16, 2021 Sep 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I suppose the problem is that Photoshop is installed on a 1TB SSD (the current scratch disk). I've seen some posts here about it.
I have an 120 SSD on this same computer, so I will try to use this as scratch disk. 

I'm open to new suggestions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines