And suddenly, I am prompted to open files from the cloud...

New Here ,
Jun 07, 2022 Jun 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As of this morning, I suddenly am being prompted now to open files from the cloud (which I don't use and won't use any time soon) whenever I attempt to open something inside of Photoshop. It gives me the option to click through to open on my computer but that's irritating to have that extra step piled on. I'm running 23.3.2 right now. I also had this issue with files wanting to save to the cloud but sorted out how to turn that off. Now I'm struggling to find something in the prefences that will allow me to turn off this prompt to open from the cloud. Anyone have any fixes for this? It's heckin' annoying 😕

ACDL_0-1654625991648.png

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try this:

default-save.png

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No luck 😕

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 08, 2022 Jun 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Set the preference as above. You then need to click the on your computer button once and then it should stick.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines