Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Animation d'images indisponible!

New Here ,
Oct 22, 2021 Oct 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour,

Je ne peux pas séléctionner l'animation d'images dans Photoshop sur certains fichiers notamment des mockups par exemple, ni importer de vidéo (mp4, mov…) sinon j'ai un message d'erreur…

Je ne sais pas quoi, j'ai biensur essayer de relancer le logiciel…

Merci pour votre aide,

Bon weekend,

Capture d’écran 2021-10-22 à 16.16.20.png

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Read this:

Photoshop for Apple Silicon

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Have you tried resetting your Photoshop Preferences and all Photoshop tools. On your mac can you play the MP4? On my Windows 10 machine with Photoshop 2021 version 22.51 I doe not see I problem I imported pate of a 4K mp4 as a frame animation. 292 4K layer were created for the frame animation. It would take Photoshop forever and a day on my slow  machine toe render 292 4k frames for a 4K gif it would not be able to save.  So  I deleted all but bur 48 Frames in the Frame animation time line and resized the document  from 3840 wide to 800 wide and exported the 48 frame animated gif. If you have an M1 Mac I believe there a problem with video files with Photoshop.

Capture.jpgearth.gif

MP4 vs GIF 

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines