Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Any clue for this background?

Community Expert ,
Oct 31, 2022 Oct 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi folks,

I am struggling to find a way to reproduce this background in an editable way to be able to change the colors or other parameters once its done.

Tried gradients and then apply halftone screen filters, but I cannot get that radial effects with  circles getting smaller as the go away from the center.

I could have done it more easily with Illustrator but i wwanna stick to Photoshop.

Any hints very welcome!

IMG_0829.PNG

Happy halloween to y'all

Didier

TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,
Oct 31, 2022 Oct 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Stroking a path or circular selection with a brush with large spacing. Then you simply adjust the diameter for each ring and the brush parameters.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 02, 2022 Nov 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for this answer.

Anyway this solution is too much time consuming and if you want to change any parameter yopu will have to redo all.

I tried with a radial gradient and then apply haltone screen… I follow that path and will show what I get.

There maybe is another way with repeated pattern…

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Changing the colors is easy using a Hue/Saturation adjustment layer on top of the image.

I would most likely just search and purchase a stock image similar to what you want rather than overcomplicate a less than ideal result.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are right. I am exploring the brushes and found a few ones that could do the trick (on brushportal…)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 03, 2022 Nov 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I tried several brushes but at the end of the day I find  work with a smart objectmore undestructive.

1. Make a radial gradient inside a feathered selection
  2. Convert to smart object then greyscale to bitmap
  3. Back to grey levels and get rid of white background
  4. Then you can do anything you want with underlayer gradient and fusion modes…

Some results with same file

Capture d’écran 2022-11-03 à 18.06.21.png

Capture d’écran 2022-11-03 à 18.12.36.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines