• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

any of the installed applications opens

New Here ,
Aug 02, 2022 Aug 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any of my installed applications opens, I already uninstall and reinstall and there is no way to open them.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Alejandro, which Adobe application and versions are you trying to open?  Do you receive any specific error messages?  Can you use the steps listed in https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/launch-start-app.html to open the Adobe application?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I all ready tried everything, the applications I´m traing to open are Photoshop, Bridge or Lightroom. My system is macOS Monterrey version 12.5 and the adobe applications are all updated. I also uninstalled Creative Cloud en reinstall and restart my computer... nothing goes. when Itry to open an application that never happens and the system just advise the app is not responding.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you open any other applications on the computer, Alejandro?  Is TextEdit able to open successfully?  

What happens when you try to open Photoshop or Lightroom CC?  Does the icon show up in the dock and then disappear?  When were you last able to open applications on the computer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes any other application but adobe´s could be open. If I try to open PS, the icon jumps in the dock, but never opens...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, Alejandro; I will move this discussion to the Photoshop Ecosystem discussion forum so that additional suggestions can be provided on how to resolve errors while launching Photoshop and Lightroom CC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. Open CC Desktop App.
2. Click your Avatar (top right image) > Preferences > General tab > Settings. Select "Always keep Creative Cloud up to date."
3. Click on your Avatar again.
4. Sign-out of Creative Cloud.
5. Close all apps.
6. Restart your computer.
7. Open CC Desktop app.
8. Click your Avatar.
9. Sign-in with your paid ID and password.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines