• EspaƱol
      • FranƧais
      • PortuguĆŖs
  • ę—„ęœ¬čŖžć‚³ćƒŸćƒ„ćƒ‹ćƒ†ć‚£
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Anybody use a Ugee M708 graphics tablet?

New Here ,
Oct 11, 2014 Oct 11, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a Ugee M708 graphics tablet, and the pressure control is acting wonky on me. When the pressure control works my pen calibration is off, and when the calibration is good the pressure control doesn't register. I've uninstalled and re-installed the drivers a couple of times now and I've searched other forums for answers. I've found threads with the same issue but there are no solutions posted and in some the poster says it got fixed but doesn't say how. It all works fine in the tablet setting panel and all other functions of the tablet work great in photoshop. I'm using a laptop with windows 8.1, and it has a touch screen. I don't know if I'm missing something or if the driver needs to be updated. If anybody could help, I would greatly appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Nov 04, 2014 Nov 04, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

basically you have to remove the driver then reinstal it again.

Here is the response from support:

Please do the following:

1. Find the tablet in Control Panel- Programs - Programs and Features - PenTabletSetting.

2. You may see the little icon in your task tray, which is in the lower right corner of your computer. If not, follow step on to open tablet control panel, check Show icon in task tray.

3. Uninstall all the other tablet drivers on your computer, restart your computer and then follow the steps below:

1. Get the installation package from the disc or download from the official website. http://ugee.net/download.asp

2. Extract the tablet and unzip the installation package, find the ā€˜setup.exeā€™ driver.

3. Before installing, please make sure the tablet has connected to the computer.

4. When installing the driver, please do not change the installation directory and install the driver in C drive.

5. When you have finished the installation process, please restart the computer. Once the tablet has been distinguished, a little blue icon will show up in the lower right corner.

6. Open the driver icon, start to take the pressure test. If it is normal, then the driver has been installed correctly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 12, 2018 Apr 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you or anyone had a problem with the pen in photoshop for the Ugee M708 since the most recent windows update? Mine updated yesterday and now my pen just drags around the canvas (like the hand tool would do). I've read some other posts about this problem since the update but it seems like there is only a fix for the wacom tablets. I need some help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Apr 17, 2018 Apr 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I have the same problem, it's definitely Digital Ink, when I unchecked it the pen worked but no pen pressure, I couldn't find an answer yet.   

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 17, 2018 Apr 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Megan and Fifty Tail (cool user name)

If your issue is Windows 10 update related, then you might be able to implement the WinTab API fix even if not using a Wacom tablet.  The following link is from this forums overview page, where there is lots of useful information.

Tablet support for Photoshop on Windows 8

You need to follow the UseSystemStylus 0 text  file advice, but make sure you adjust the file location for CC 2018 (yes people have come back and complained that they didn't have a CC 2015 folder) 

If this works for you, please come back and say so, because dozens of people are having this  problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Apr 22, 2018 Apr 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes it work for me, took a while to find the CC 2018 folder but I just needed to type in %appdata% in the start menu and place the text file in Adobe Photoshop CC 2018 Settings folder, but it's a bit glitchy at times tho. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 01, 2020 Oct 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, man this trick did work for me. Basically, I'm a geek about drawing tablet after reviewing this model https://10bestgizmo.com/best-drawing-tablets/

and buy it quickly. But facing these issues like this. After implementation, it works for me. Again Thanks, man.

Cheers, 

Alax

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 21, 2018 Apr 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There's another fix supplied by the people that broke it namely Microsoft, it involves added a registry key

More info

https://www.reddit.com/r/Windowsink/comments/8508fi/controlling_pen_behavior_in_windows_10 /

You need to add the following in an elevated command prompt and then hit return

reg add HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Pen /v LegacyPenInteractionModel /t REG_DWORD /d 1 /f

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Apr 22, 2018 Apr 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The problem was solved for me but I still have some trouble for time to time, so I might actually try this way if the problem still continues.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 03, 2020 Apr 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks a lot. This did the trick for me. My Photoshop CC2020 now has pen pressure again. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 25, 2018 Apr 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

theres a way to fix this by disabling WindowsInkWorkspace
https://www.windowscentral.com/how-disable-windows-ink-workspace-windows-10

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 11, 2015 Feb 11, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've had the same problem. I had an old tablet installed. Solved the problem by uninstalling both tablets, rebooting the computer, then installing the Ugee-tablet. After another rebooting, e verything worked fine.

Don't know if this will solve your problem, or even if you've had an old tablet, but it's woth a try.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 13, 2017 May 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

I restarted the laptop many times after uninstall reinstall the original cd..

but my problem was to change the pen nip!

still on Illustrator a bit instable but I ll get a new version.

With Sketchbook it is fine already

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 26, 2017 Oct 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was stuck on this for a while too but i figured out that when you go to the UGEE control panel i needed to check the "Support digital art" box in the info tab, this is probably a late azz reply tho

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 27, 2018 Mar 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found that you have to check the "Supports Digital Ink" box on UGEE's control panel. I found this fix on YouTube and it worked for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 08, 2018 Oct 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

anyone else having an issue when the pen draws even though it is not pressed onto the tablet? it means that i can not draw properly because the pen automatically draws when it is hovering above the tablet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 17, 2019 Jun 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I solved all issues by installing the TEST DRIVER 2018 from ugee website ( http://ugee.net/upload/download/20180504/5aec2135bdb42.zip

My story....

I have Windows 10 and upon plugging in the tablet it worked just fine, but had no ability to configure the hot key buttons on the side of tablet or any other related features. After messing around with the other driver ( M708(8192) Driver For Win ) listed on the site which installed an app called pentablet or something... it said it "could not detect the tablet and try plugging in or uninstalling other drivers".

After just uninstalling the "pentablet" software it just installed through  " Add and Remove Programs and Features " in control panel, i just ran " Setup.exe " in the TEST DRIVER PACK i linked to up above and voila! I can run and configure the Ugee Tablet configuration software.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 30, 2019 Dec 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have the m708 and it says it cant detected tablet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 23, 2021 Feb 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Download all apks here that you want get here 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 11, 2021 Nov 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@kyle5658As alertalex said above it could just be a driver issue. Otherwise can you test by downloading any of the Mod APKs from the site and installing it on the tablet and see if it is working??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 14, 2021 Dec 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

First unistall the current driver. Get the updated new driver from the official site. Then install it. Hope it will serve the purpose. You can also download Apks for you tablet and check if it is working.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines