• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

anybody using Photoshop in a classroom with AWS

Community Beginner ,
Mar 02, 2022 Mar 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My IT department wants to solve a space issue by switching us over to students storing and sharing files with me via AWS. Is this possible? Is it an easy workflow for both students and teacher? I know nothing about AWS and the compatibility and workflow between the two. Please and thank you for your help!

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

AWS is just a buzzword and a overarching term for multiple Amazon services. Presumably you're looking for something basic like Simple Storage Service (S3), though, but it's not necessarily a directly accessible cloud storage like iCloud or Adobe Cloud. The specifics hinge on how you plan on integrating it into your existing infrastructure which could be simply as a remote virtual storage drive or a more complex managed environment in conjunction with other services. None of this bears much relation to PS, though. At best it would be just another infinitely large storage drive, at worst another server that requires managing like whatever local server you may already be using at your school and then there's a few variations on these themes inbetween depending on how you set up things.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Very helpful. Thank you for your quick response!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines