• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Anyone having trouble with the Neural filters after updating to Photoshop 23.0 on macOS

New Here ,
Oct 29, 2021 Oct 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With the new PS, when I try to access the neural filters, it just goes in spin mode.  Never opens.

{Thread title edited by moderator}

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We're sorry about the trouble with Photoshop. Would you mind telling us which macOS version are you working on? Did you start experiencing this issue after updating to Photoshop 23.0?

Please Quit Photoshop, then delete or rename the below mentioned folder.

~/Library/Application Support/Adobe/UXP/PluginsStorage/PHSP/22/Internal/com.adobe.nfp.gallery/PluginData

Once done, launch Photoshop and let us know if it helps.

Regards,

Nikunj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes!  me too.  And with several other problems.  Actions will not complete, small images taking half an hour to render, my screen/work area has lost the windows and tools.  This really sucks.  I need answers quickly to complete this job!  Can we dump this version and revert back to 2021? That seemed to be working fine.  I was very interested in the new neural filters though.  I'll give them up to get this working again.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines