• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

App. Not available on desktop

New Here ,
May 15, 2022 May 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why can't I use the Adobe photoshop apps on the desktop, after I have purchased the annual subscription bundled with Illustrator. When I'm editing an image there is a notice (This function is not available on mobile devices) when I log onto the desktop inside the Adobe Creative Cloud, I'm prompt to buy the app.
in the App Store I'm also prompted to buy the app. Looking in my subscription I see the app there and the annual payment.
What is going on here. What do I need to do. 

TOPICS
Actions and scripting , iPadOS , macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What version? 

You should be doing all this using Adobe Creative Cloud software; to log into your account, to install the software. Not the (Mac) App store. 

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What exactly did you subscribe to? It's not clear from your post.

• If you subscribed to the Photography plan through Adobe, for instance, it includes PS for iPad
  • If you subscribed to Photoshop for iPad through Apple, the App Store tells you to log in with you Adobe ID if you already have a subscription. This is a purchase from Apple, not Adobe.
    40797817-CD72-42CF-9FDC-5D7666645BBB.jpeg

If you want Photoshop on both desktop and iPad, it's best to subscribe through Adobe for the Photography or All CC Apps plan, which includes both. If you subscribed through Apple, you need to contact them directly for payment details. 

Subscribing to Illustrator for desktop also includes the iPad version. Not vice versa.

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines