• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Are Shared Photoshop Actions Possible with CC Libraries?

New Here ,
Dec 18, 2020 Dec 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Greetings everyone. I know that assets like graphics, color swatches and images can be shared between multiple team members using CC Libraries but I wanted to know if the same applied to files like photoshop action scripts? 

I work on a small graphics team that all use a shared actions file. I am looking for a way to have a shared script file between multiple users that auto updates on everyone's photoshop so we don't have to keep re-saving and reinstalling the script file on each team members machine. 

Is this possible with CC Librairies? And if not, is there a more efficient way to share these types of files between multiple users? 

I hope my question makes sense. Looking forward to any suggestions.

Thank you.

TOPICS
Actions and scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,
Jul 13, 2021 Jul 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you all are in the same local web and have access to the server then create there a folder with your actions. Then each of you must make shortcut to that folder and put it to 'Presets / Actions' folder of used Photoshop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines