• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Are those Products ever gonna work?

New Here ,
May 10, 2022 May 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am just here to thank Adobe. Really, I want to thank you for horrible expensive products which never work when they are needed the most. Especially Photoshop is a mess itself... I cancelled my private Adobe membership long time ago. But I work for companies everyday that are using the whole Creative Cloud stuff... And it is so sad to see how bad those programs work for the huge amount of money they cost. You fix one problem which existed over multiple versions and then create another in the same version. I'm not even talking about the days and hours invested for troubleshooting because adobe support tends to tell you it's your hardware's problem, and in the end you find out it's not.

Ironically the latest Photoshop version asks for feedback for the selection tool, where the three selection tools are the ones that crash photoshop if you choose to work with them.

Really you gotta get better guys.... If you didn't have that monopole you would not sell a single license for software like that.

TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
May 10, 2022 May 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You are kind of barking up the wrong tree (this Forum is mainly frequented by other Photoshop users, only the bug reports and feature requests would reliably be perused by Adobe personnel) and what are people to make of it when someone posts falsehoods or nonsense (»monopole«)? 

If you want to talk about your actual problems please read this (in particular the section titled "Supply pertinent information for more timely and effective answers”) and come back with a meaningful description:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/using-the-community/community-how-to-guide-tips-amp-best-practices/td...

Edit: 

As for »Are those Products ever gonna work?«:

The regulars on this Forum work with Photoshop, so the product (Photoshop) apparently works. 

Seemingly not how you would like it to work, maybe not as efficiently as desirable, … and it definitely is not bug-free but still. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines