• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Arrange order when opening documents by Date Modified

New Here ,
Apr 05, 2018 Apr 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay this is really basic but when I go to file-open the window can be arranged Name-Date Added-Size-Kind.  I want to be able to arrange by Date Modified, how do I do this?  I am able to at work.

ps.jpeg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 05, 2018 Apr 05, 2018

Capture.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Apr 05, 2018 Apr 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Capture.jpg

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 07, 2018 Apr 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks so much!  Didn't know the Right Click Date trick!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 07, 2018 Apr 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

日本語でお願いします

Windows 10 版のメールから送信

差出人: stacyn5050

送信日時: 2018年4月7日 21:46

宛先: 美保子 大村

件名: Arrange order when opening documents by Date Modified

Arrange order when opening documents by Date Modified

created by stacyn5050 in Photoshop - View the full discussion

Thanks so much!  Didn't know the Right Click Date trick!

If the reply above answers your question, please take a moment to mark this answer as correct by visiting: https://forums.adobe.com/message/10299492#10299492 and clicking ‘Correct’ below the answer

Replies to this message go to everyone subscribed to this thread, not directly to the person who posted the message. To post a reply, either reply to this email or visit the message page:

Please note that the Adobe Forums do not accept email attachments. If you want to embed an image in your message please visit the thread in the forum and click the camera icon: https://forums.adobe.com/message/10299492#10299492

To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit the message page at , click "Following" at the top right, & "Stop Following"

Start a new discussion in Photoshop by email or at Adobe Community

For more information about maintaining your forum email notifications please go to https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1516624.

This email was sent by Adobe Community because you are a registered user.

You may unsubscribe instantly from Adobe Community, or adjust email frequency in your email preferences

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 13, 2022 Oct 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes its an issue to find an important psd document if name is not properly not given with memorable some clues for example 'date'. I am saying this because I am victim of this issue, I saved my step by step logo making artwork without proper name.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines