• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Artboard bug in v22.4.3

Explorer ,
Aug 03, 2021 Aug 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have noticed an odd issue when I have duplicated an artboard... after which all of the new artboards content is invisable until i toggle the artboard setting "auto size canvas" on then off again... then all the content appears correctly.

Clipboard Image (2).jpg

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 06, 2021 Aug 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We're sorry about the trouble with Photoshop 22.4.3. Would you mind telling us if you started experiencing this issue after the latest update?

You can try to reset the preferences of Photoshop using the steps mentioned here: https://adobe.ly/2Qzc0K3

Please backup your settings prior to resetting the preferences. You can check: https://adobe.ly/2vNz6FG

Let us know how it goes!

Regards,

Nikunj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 13, 2021 Aug 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

hi nikunj, thank you for the reply.

i didnt notice it previous versions as i rarely do this... when i drag the artboard below the others its invisable because the canvas hasnt auto sized to include the newly created artboard.

perhaps im misunderstanding something here

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines