• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

artboards have disappeared after saving doc

Community Beginner ,
Sep 22, 2022 Sep 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Let me start by saying I am a self taught Photoshop dumbdumb.

I wanted to make a multi page PDF document, I found artboards and I thought this answered all of my problems. I made many boards in one doc and saved them all as PSD.  When I have come back to add more only the first 'front' page is there.  Have a lost all of the other pages/boards? urghhh I spent so long on it! 

Sorry, thank you, sorry.

Miss dumbdumb (Caroline)

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Sep 22, 2022 Sep 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If parts of your document are missing that you thought were there, you might check the top of the Layers panel to see if the Layers panel content is getting filtered. To the right of the dropdown that shows "Kind," is anything selected? If so, deselect it.

If you're still having trouble, it might help if you can include a screenshot that includes your Layers panel.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 23, 2022 Sep 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Myra, Thank you for your reply. It doesnt look like anything is selected. I attach a screen shot.

If the artboards are all lost, do you know why that could be? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 23, 2022 Sep 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop will not erase content on itself. Are you sure that document with lots of artboards is regularly saved before closing?

Click on Layers tab and hold, drag it outside of dock and expand then take screenshot so we can see what is in the Layers panel. It seems you have lots of layers, maybe and artboards.

drag layers panel outside dock.jpg

Another thing you can do is to press Ctrl + (-) couple of times to zoom out so you can see additional artboards if available.

zoom out.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 29, 2022 Sep 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Bojan,

Thank you for taking the time to reply.  I have dragged out the layers tab and cant see any evidance of my other artboards, I have also zoomed out.

I was sure I had saved them but I mustnt have 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines