• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Artefacts when reducing size of transparent PNGs

Community Beginner ,
Sep 30, 2021 Sep 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you reduce the sice of your image using export for web - exporting as PNG the edge to the transparent areas always have light artefacts! I feel this should be fixed. That would be great! Thank you!

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the resolution or size of the image before and after scaling down?! What is your screen resolution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It happens with all different resolutions. I do feel that it occurs almost every time. I have attached 3 examples. Put them in front of a dark bg and you see some strange outline coming from the size reduction.

overview

bg_rock_02_700x316_reducedTo50percent.pngredrock_413x482_reducedBy50percent.pngbg_rock_472x252_reducedTo75prercent.png

I have a 1440p screen and a 1600x1080 Cintiq 21 UX

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 14, 2021 Oct 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Anything new here?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines