• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Atem Mini Pro Export Plugin not working in PS 2022

Explorer ,
Feb 14, 2022 Feb 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an Atem Mini Pro and when I installed the control software it installed a plugin to export PS files right in to the Atem media pool directly. This worked fine until I updated to PS 2022 and the export option disappeared. I reaintalled the Atem control software and checked that the plugin is in the PS folder which it is but nothing still shows up in the options. I have uninstaled and reinstalled both PS and Atem Control several times in various orders and nothing fixes it. I also ported over to an M! Macbook pro and still the same problem, plugin is in the folder but no option in the export menu.

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 15, 2022 Feb 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're sorry to hear that you see an issue with the plugin. Would you mind sharing the macOS version? Is it happening with just this plugin or other plugins as well? Can you try re-downloading the plugin? Install the latest version of Photoshop first and, after that, the plugin. Check if it works. If not, try running Photoshop using Rosetta. For this, go to Applications, open the photoshop folder, and right-clicking photoshop, select Get Info, and you should get under general the option to open using Rosetta. Relaunch the application.

Let us know if this works.

Thanks.

Ranjisha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 16, 2022 Feb 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue Here!

I am running a Macbook pro 13"2017,  MAC OSx Monteray 12.2.1

I have re-installed both Blackmagic ATEM sw and Photoshop in diferent order and no success, restarted several times and no success.

Would appreciate any assitance.

Sean

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 16, 2022 Feb 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ranjisha,

MacOS version is 12.2.1

I did exaxtly that already. I uninstalled PS, reinstalled it and then reinstalled the plugin. In the end I had to redownload PS 2021 and install the plugin there and it works fine but I don;t really want to keep two versions on my computer for the occasional use of this.

I don't really use any other plugins so I cannot tell but everything else seems to be working fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 22, 2022 Feb 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ranjisha,

MacOS version is 12.2.1

I did exactly that already. I uninstalled PS, reinstalled it and then reinstalled the plugin. In the end I had to redownload PS 2021 and install the plugin there and it works fine but I don;t really want to keep two versions on my computer for the occasional use of this.

I don't really use any other plugins so I cannot tell but everything else seems to be working fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 07, 2022 Mar 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I took 2022 off and reloaded 2020 to use ATEM.  Lost a lot of time during live show yesterday becasue this feature was not avail on 2022.

How can i get notified when ATEM export is working on 2022?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 08, 2022 Mar 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, thanks for the update. If re-installing the app is not helping, please check with the plugin provider if they deliver Monterey-Photoshop 2022-compatible versions or not. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 09, 2022 Mar 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello All, I have managed to make ATEM and Photishop 2022 work together again.

The solution was to get hold of the :

SwitchersExport.plugin dated 25th March 2021 from the atem Software downloads.

This version of the Plugins is part of ATEM 8.6.1

Once this was placed in /Applications/Adobe Photoshop 2022/Plug-ins/Import-Export/SwitchersExport.plugin

I made a copy of it to my desktop and re-installed ATEM 8.6.4. This dit not replace the Plugins with a new versio, as had happened before.

so My recomendation for all with MAC BOOK PRO Intel Chip,

running MAC OS Monterey 12.2.1

And Adobe Photoshop 23.2.0

is: Get the SwitchersExport.plugin (creation date: 25th March 2021) from ATEM 8.6.1, make a copy of it and store it safe.

Update all SW to latest version desired and then copy the stored plugins to: /Applications/Adobe Photoshop 2022/Plug-ins/Import-Export/

This is working fine now as Should be.

Can't say if that will work for the M1 version of MacBooks, but worth a try.

Hope this helps all of you.

Sean T Ament

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 13, 2022 Mar 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good Morning,

I have been trying to get this working for some time... I have tried multiple versions of the ATEM software including the above-mentioned use of the 8.6.1 SwitchersExport.plugin while having the 8.6.4 being installed... I am running Mac OS 11.6.4 (20G417) Big Sur on my MacBook Air (13-inch, Early 2014).  I have also tried many otions on my windows PC running the latest Photoshop 2022, atem 8.6.4, 8.6.3, 8.6.2, 8.6.1... nothing has worked on that system either.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 20, 2022 Apr 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This works! Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 25, 2022 Jul 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you 🙏 so much. I did this recommendation step by step it's working. thank you for sharing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 14, 2024 Jan 14, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Is there anyone out here can solve this problem? ATEM plugin broken. Using Macbook Pro M2, Sonoma 14.2.1, ATEM control 9.3.1, PS 25.3.1. 

Could not complete the Export command because of a program error.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines