• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

auphd link

Community Beginner ,
Apr 17, 2020 Apr 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Both Lightroom Classic and Photoshop using the Help Updates menu I get the message

You need a new app to open the auphd link.

I get sent to Microsoft where No results found.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,
Apr 20, 2020 Apr 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the exactly same problem with Premiere Elements 2020!

I found another Resource mentioning to launch yourself the Adobe Update Helper, but I can't find it on the system.

I will try to completely reinstall the software until someone can help here 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 20, 2020 Apr 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop 21.1.2 menu Help>Updates should open the Creative Cloud desktop application that is installed on your system.   Perhaps there is a Windows registry problem on your system. Make sure The Creative Cloud Desktop is installed correctly on your system.

image.png

CS3 menu Help>Upfates this

image.png

My CS6 has been udate to the Creatuve CloudCS6 version 13.1.2 it open the creative cloud desktop application like Photoshop CC versions do.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 25, 2020 Apr 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi JJMack,

Thank you for your response and your help!

In my case I bought Premiere Elements 2020 once without any subscription - so I don't have the Creative Cloud installed on my system.

Reinstalling the software didn't helped as well 😕

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 20, 2020 May 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem with Premiere Elements and Photoshope Elements 2020.  Hopefully someone has a workable solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 13, 2020 Jun 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem with updating Premiere Elements 2020.

Where is this elusive auphd App that is talked about!?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 16, 2021 Nov 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue trying to update to the new 2022 version. Have you received any help yet??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 16, 2021 Nov 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After trying to find something to open the auphd App I simply uninstalled Lightroom and Photoshop and did a complete re-install.  It worked.  I never did get an answer from Adobe regarding the problem!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 17, 2021 Nov 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You update to the 2022 version of Elements, from 2021 or older, by buying it. The "update" feature is just for bug fixes; there may be no updates for the version you gave. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 19, 2021 Nov 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thank you for your response. I will give that a try. When you re-install, do you have to re-install presets etc? In other words, will only Photoshop be installed, not any extras I have purchased?
Thanks again!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines