• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Ausgergraute Filter / Graying out filters

New Here ,
Feb 26, 2022 Feb 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hey i have a problem, i have downloaded neutral filters but unfortunately i only see them grayed out. i have fast internet.

hey ich habe ein Problem, ich habe neutral Filter runter geladen, doch leider sehe ich diese nur ausgegraut. ich verfüge über schnelles internet.

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 28, 2022 Feb 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Collin,

Thanks for reaching out. We are sorry for the trouble with Photoshop's neural filters. We are here to help!

Could you please share the system info from Photoshop > Help > System Info, copy & paste the information here? Does this happen with any specific image or document, or do all documents behave similarly? Does the Neural filter workspace show any error code or messages? Are you working on a personal computer, or is it a shared computer? Have you tried any troubleshooting steps?

• Close Photoshop & sign out of the Creative Cloud desktop app.
  • Restart the computer and sign in to the Creative Cloud app & Photoshop to check if the filters are available.

Please check this article to learn more about Neural Filters and their known issues: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/neural-filters-feedback.html

We hope this helps.

Regards,

Sameer K

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines