• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

automatic font activation every morning

Participant ,
Dec 12, 2022 Dec 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm just checking if this is normal. The last few days, everytime I boot up my computer I get a message that a font or two is activated in Adobe Cloud Desktop. OF course when I click on thestartup message in windows the message dissapears and when I open the Cloud Desktop it opens on the manage font page but I don't see the font that is supposedly activated on the list. It's not when I open a program like Photoshop or Acrobat, or when I open a file that has these fonts, just upon boot up. Is this normal?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Dec 18, 2022 Dec 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Linda Pradetto I see you don't have any replies yet for a few days, sorry about that. No, this doesn't sound normal. Are you still getting the message? Is the font mentioned the same font or fonts every time? If it happens again, can you take a screenshot and post it in a reply here? Also, when you are logged in with your Adobe ID, go to your Adobe fonts web page here: https://fonts.adobe.com/my_fonts and try toggling off (deactivating) the fonts that are being reported. Let us know what's going on!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Dec 19, 2022 Dec 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, and I'm sorry I haven't kept up with this either, I've been busy with Christmas and some work I need to get done beforethe end of the year. It is the same font, I've been tracking it for the last three-four days. I toggled it off and I'll see if that helps. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just rebooted the computer and that seams to have worked. It hasn't stated it was reactivated. I'll leave it alone for now and see what happens, I think. Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're welcome. Let us know if it crops back up again!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines