• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Background in photoshop looking strange and pixelated [Mac]

New Here ,
Sep 11, 2021 Sep 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have been using photoshop for years now and have never seen this problem before, when I open my images the background of photoshop either has some weird pixelated things in a line diagonally across the image or this as seen in the screen shot and no idea how to get rid of it.  Any idea? Screenshot 2021-09-11 at 21.46.53.png

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Sep 11, 2021 Sep 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's almost certainly GPU related, but I'm hestiant to try and be specific about a Mac system.  I'll change your Subject line to show this is with an OSX system, but can you tell us what version you are running, and what hardware?  We see a lot about M1 processors here, for instance, but that is outside my area of exterise.

Known issues in Photoshop (adobe.com)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 13, 2021 Sep 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your reply, here are the specifics of my computer.  No idea how to correct this, at the moment it doesn't seem to be causing a problem with my use of photoshop, I just have some weird patterns on the background.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Try enabling this option in preferences and restarting Photoshop to see if it helps

2021-06-11 17_45_47-Window.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, that seems to have done the trick!  Brilliant!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ti ringrazio hai salvato anche me !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines