• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

barra de herramientas

New Here ,
Sep 12, 2021 Sep 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hola! me desaparecio la barra de herramientas, las capas todo. alguien sabe como colocarlo denuevo?Captura de pantalla (174)_LI.jpg

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are MANY programs in a full subscription, plus other non-subscription programs
Please post the exact name of the Adobe program you use so a Moderator may move this message to that forum

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

photoshop

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hola! me desaparecio la configuracion de pinceles que se encontraba arriba para modificar el flujo, la opacidad, etc. como puedo recuperarlo? en photoshop

Captura de pantalla (175).png 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Check menu Window > Options

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@jota.jota wrote:

hola! me desaparecio la barra de herramientas, las capas todo. alguien sabe como colocarlo denuevo?

Hello! I disappeared the toolbar, the layers all. anyone know how to place it again?

@jota.jota wrote:

hola! me desaparecio la configuracion de pinceles que se encontraba arriba para modificar el flujo, la opacidad, etc. como puedo recuperarlo? en photoshop

Hello! I disappeared the brush configuration that was above to modify the flow, opacity, etc. how can I recover it? in photoshop 

Hi

Your two separate questions appear to have been merged into one post. Dave has answered your second question. I'll answer the first.

The most likely reason the Toolbar and Panels disappeared is that you that pressed the Tab key when you were not typing text and were not navigating through a panel or dialog. To get them back, simply press Tab again. Alternatively, you can reset your current Workspace from Window > Workspace > Reset [Current Workspace].

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines