Batch crop and straighten issue

New Here ,
Nov 02, 2021 Nov 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a large number of individual images each on a solid background. Here is an example of an image

 

background solid.jpg

 

Now I want to crop and straighten. If I use the "crop and straighten" tool in cc it works 90% of the time but the other 10% it decides that there are two images and not one so it creates a second file. There is only ever one image in the file.

 

How to manually achieve this with an action? I tried making the cartoon a solid colour as a new layer and then straigthening that layer but I cant seem use crop and Straighten on more than one layer at a time. 

 

background solid2.jpg

 

Any clever solutions? I think this guy had a decent idea but I would quite understand

 

almost solution.jpg

 

Thanks, James

 

Crop and straighten Images settings

TOPICS
Actions and scripting

Views

33

Likes

Translate

Translate

Report

Report
Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?

Join the conversation