Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

batch files did not carry forward on update

New Here ,
Nov 15, 2021 Nov 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On the latest update the batch files did not carry over.  I spent some time writing them and had them where I wanted.  How can i retrieve them into the update.

TOPICS
Actions and scripting, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 16, 2021 Nov 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, there is no way to save the settings in File?Automate/Batch (there is a way to save them for Image Processor)

If you still have the old version installed, write down your batch settings.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 16, 2021 Nov 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can you explain exactly what  file you wrote that an update or new version install of Photoshop  deleted from your machine. Photoshop updates and installs should not delete any of your files. Your files should still be on your system where your wrote them.  

If you install third Party Plug-ins into Photoshop and you install a new version of Photoshop you will need to install the Plug-ins into the new Photoshop version installed.  Adobe Installer do not migrate third Party add ons.

JJMack

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines