• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

BatchMultiImageCollage.jsx is pasting images on top of each other, what am I doing wrong?

Explorer ,
Feb 15, 2023 Feb 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, in the template I prepared for Batch Multi Image Collage.JSX in the Photo Collage Kit, even though I did everything right, it sticks the pictures on top of each other.

Ut1040

output .s : 

Fu9kyhMH4Y.png

Batch Multi Image Collage . jsx https://fastupload.io/Y5VgMMuQ2v7lLR7/file

TOPICS
Actions and scripting , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 15, 2023 Feb 15, 2023

I would make the channels pure black/white - select each Image # channel and then use Image > Apply Image using Linear Burn blend mode. I haven't tested if this is an issue or not, however, this is the only way that I have made or would think of making alpha channels for such a task.

Then Invert the channel as the expectation is to have a black alpha with a white "window" designating the layer content area.

Revised template is attached.

JJMack's original instructions:

The package include

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also, a sample draft file is included, I made it by looking at it. Everything works correctly in this sample draft file, and the file I prepared doesn't work properly either.

https://fastupload.io/OmhoWVnIFhKyko2/file

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would make the channels pure black/white - select each Image # channel and then use Image > Apply Image using Linear Burn blend mode. I haven't tested if this is an issue or not, however, this is the only way that I have made or would think of making alpha channels for such a task.

Then Invert the channel as the expectation is to have a black alpha with a white "window" designating the layer content area.

Revised template is attached.

JJMack's original instructions:

The package includes four simple rules to follow when making Photo Collage Template PSD files so they will be compatible with my Photoshop scripts:

1. Size the photo collage templates for the print size you want - width, height and print DPI resolution.
  2. Photo collage templates must have a Photoshop background layer. The contents of this layer can be anything.
  3. Photo collage templates must have alpha channels named "Image 1", "Image 2", ... "Image n".
  4. Photo collage templates layers above the background layers must provide transparent areas to let the images that will be placed below them show through.

https://github.com/MarshySwamp/JJMack-Archive

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are awesome, thank you very much.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're welcome. So, was my reply the correct answer? If so please mark it as such to conclude the topic.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 16, 2023 Feb 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ApplicationFrameHost_AFbSuupyjF.png

Hello, I'm bothering you again but I need a little more help. After adding images, such border lines appear. But the added Images do not have border lines. Can you destroy this? There are hundreds of images that need to be added, and those border lines would be very annoying. It has to be a simple look.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

View at 100% or zoom in - are the lines still there? I'm guessing that they are, they are wider than 1px anti-aliasing rendering discrepencies.

Load a mask or alpha as a selection. Hold down shift and load the other mask or alpha as a selction, do the selction marching ants show the same gap?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I did this; o The border lines were very similar to the background in the template. I changed the background color to white and the problem was solved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines