• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

beige box around image prints but is not there when I create my image

New Here ,
Jan 01, 2023 Jan 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I create an image and remove the background it looks great but when I print it there is a off white color box in the background.  I have brought it back in as a jpeg and tried to remove it that way but its still there when I print it.  Again, its not there when i'm working on the image.  Its driving me nuts that I cant get rid of it!!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what adobe app?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sorry In Photoshop 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

<moved from enterprise and teams>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 04, 2023 Jan 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Long ago Epson printers had an issue of adding a tint to the empty / "white" area round an image. 

Adding a tint to the empty / "white" area round an image is something that’s wanted in press proofing where using Absolute Colorimetric rendering intent will impose the final paper colour onto the inkjet print (thus making "proof" print) - I presume you're not using the Absolute Colorimetric rendering intent?

Try printing this testimage

please go here and download the Adobe RGB testimage: https://www.colourmanagement.net/index.php/downloads_listing/

does it have the beige issue?

Does your image have an embedded ICC profile? 

Please post images of your print dialog's colour settings and your printer settings (post inline, don't attach as many volunteers here will not open attachments from unknown contacts)

I hope this helps
neil barstow, colourmanagement net - adobe forum volunteer - co-author: 'getting colour right'
google me "neil barstow colourmanagement" for lots of free articles on colour management

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines