• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Best way to create decorative borders for raw image

New Here ,
Jul 03, 2022 Jul 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey I'm new to the software I wanted to know if there was a way to create decorative borders for a newly created project if I had to form them myself or if there was a preset somewhere I could look into. Also if I have to design the borders myself what's the best tool? Where is the line bending tool?

Thanks a bunch!

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Some questions:

-Are you an artist?

-Can you show an example of the images in this project?

I'm not sure what you mean by "line-bending tool," but there are various ways of creating curved lines in Photoshop. I think you'd want to draw them/make them yourself rather than bending an exisitng line, which would create artifacts. As to the decorative borders, again there are various ways of doing it. Here are some that I've made and use in my work. Is this the kind of thing you mean? Would the borders be drawn/painted borders on photographs? Or on illustrations?

DEC-BORDERS-ADOBE-.jpgDEC-BORDERS-ADOB.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For some inspiration examples have a look at this link (rather 'old')

http://projectwoman.com/articles/47PhotoshopFrames.html#.YsIi0oRBy8E

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In photoshop give Filter>Render>Picture Frame a try.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Filter>Render>Picture Frame

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can find decorative borders including free borders on Adobe Stock  Stock photos, royalty-free images, graphics, vectors & videos | Adobe Stock

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines