Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Big Sur / Photoshop issue

New Here ,
Feb 11, 2021 Feb 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all,

I recently upgraded my operating system to Big Sur 11.2.1 and Photoshop is behaving strangley since. For example, when I am using the spot healing brush when I click down to 'paint', the screen will go completely white and stay white until I let go of the curser.

Has anyone else experienced this, and if so, is there anything that can be done as at the moment, I can't actually see what I am working on.

Many thanks,

Simon

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,
Feb 11, 2021 Feb 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently upgraded to Big Sur as well and my PS keeps crashing. I run an action and it shuts down. I contacted creative cloud and they said to uninstall and reinstall creative cloud. I'm still having issues. So i need to contact them again 😞 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 12, 2021 Feb 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please read official compatibility guide https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/photoshop-and-macos-big-sur.html and known issues https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/photoshop-and-macos-big-sur.html#big-sur-known-issues. You can also provide them with valuable feedback.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines