Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bilder verschmelzen

New Here ,
Apr 06, 2023 Apr 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo zusammen,

Ich versuche mich seid geraumer Zeit an der Fotografie und habe nun folgendes Problem.

Ich habe nachtaufnahmen vom Sternenhimmel gemacht. Die Bilder wurden gestackt sodass ich nun 2 Dateien habe. Eine mit dem scharfen Sternenhimmel und unscharfen Vordergrund und eine mit einem haus im Vordergrund und unscharfen sternen. Nun würde ich die beiden Bilder gerne verschmelzen sodass ich das scharfe Haus mit den scharfen Sternen kombiniere. Ich habe mir einige tutorials angesehen aber ich habe beim überblenden der Ebenen immer einen unscharfen Bereich um das Haus umzu. Könnt ihr mir ein Tutorium empfehlen oder erklären was ich machen muss damit die beiden bilder miteinander harmonieren?

Vielen Dank schonmal 

Dom

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 07, 2023 Apr 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Dom87! 

Thanks for reaching out. You can get what you want using different ways in Photoshop. 

It would have been great if we had the sample images; however, from what I understand, you can use masking and blending to get the result. 

I am adding two tutorials that show something similar.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3P_6XdVM50

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0ckMwQxc1s

Please check these and let us know if it helps.

Best,

Ranjisha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 08, 2023 Apr 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, for the fast answer. attached you will find the two pictures i try to combine and my first try after watching the links above. the only problem left is the "shadow" arround the house. But i really dont know how to get rid of the shadow.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines