• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Black screen when i put in my image for photoshop

New Here ,
Nov 18, 2021 Nov 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I put in a image, that I was given, to put into photoshop, it goes on it but its just a black screen with the image logo in the middle of the black screen. But there is no image at all. What can I do?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you open the image as a new document, or did you place or paste into an existing open document?  

What format is the image?  PNG documents will show a black background if pasted into an open document.  They need to be either placed (File > Place embedded) or opened as a new document where they can be copied across.

If the above does not apply, have you opened the image in other apps to see if it is a valid image document?  

What is the file size?  If it is very small (>100kb) that can be a sign that something is wrong.

Let us know if this helps, and if not, as much additional information as you can think of will help get to the bottom of it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Saad21829733axhy ,

I agree with @Trevor.Dennis . Some really good suggestions from him.

Try opening the image and let us know what you get.

Also, if it's a .PSD file, make sure that layers are visible.

Best

mj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines