• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Blend all images in Photoshop

Explorer ,
Oct 02, 2022 Oct 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have a set of images that I want to stitch together in Photoshop. They look like this:

TheAzzam_0-1664696379074.png

Can I do it by blending all layers? If so, how do I blend all of them at the same time, rather then blending them one at a time?

TOPICS
Actions and scripting , SDK , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Doodling around with Cryptomattes/ RGB mattes? If so, you could just purchase the Pro EXR plug-in:

http://www.fnordware.com/ProEXR/

Otherwise there's no way to just say "ignore the black". You have to create per layer transparency using selections or channel operations (Image --> Calculations) and create actions for it.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try selecting all the layers and then go to Edit>Auto Blend Layers set to Stack Images.

Or select all the layers and set the Layer Blending Mode to Screen

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Looking at this particular image, it looks like you can use lighten blend mode to blend them all together. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines