• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Blue box araound Blend Modes Photoshop

New Here ,
Jul 26, 2022 Jul 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible to disable this blue box around Photoshop tools? Every time I choose a Blend Mode this blue mark appears and only disappears when I press Esc or Enter. What bothers me the most is that while it is active, no hotkey works. (I apologize for any errors, I used Google Translate)
TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When the blue box highlights the Blend Modes, Photoshop is telling you that the Blend Mode selection currently has focus, and you can use the arrow keys on your keyboard to change the Blend Mode.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible to disable this blue box around Photoshop tools? Every time I choose a Blend Mode this blue mark appears and only disappears when I press Esc or Enter

Could be that Microsoft Narrator has been inadvertently enabled in Windows 10. Seems that hotkeys are disabled by default when Narrator is started.

In Windows 10, try pressing Windows logo key  + Ctrl + Enter on your keyboard. 

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/start-or-stop-narrator-99c201e7-fa7a-9b0b-f947-dee965c13...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is Windows bug since ancient times, not Photoshop issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 27, 2022 Jul 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also thought it was something Windows related. 😕

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 27, 2022 Jul 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

fortunatly ther is nothing like that on MAC ! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines