• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Blue ghosting line in skin smoothing neural filter.

New Here ,
Nov 15, 2022 Nov 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,
I was just trying out the skin smoothing neural filter in the latest version of photoshop (24), and something strange happened. 

In addition to showing the blue lines to reveal which face was selected, the blue line ended up being ghosted onto the face I tried using the neural filter on. 

See attached image. 

Is this a bug, or am I doing something wrong?

I'm working on windows, with a rtx3090 gpu if that's helpful to the discussion.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Nov 16, 2022 Nov 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could it be an issue with the AI and this image?
Is it happening in other images?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 17, 2022 Nov 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you export/save the PSD, is that blue line baked in? Can you share the original file and the file with the blue ghost line it? Post a URL to the files using CC files or dropbox or something similar to share them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 18, 2022 Nov 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The screenshots are in my thread, but I'll repeat here:
The blue line you see on the image was left behind from the neural filter. Photoshop found the face and put a blue rectangle around it. I ran the smoothing filter, and when I clicked ok, the ghosting of the blue rectangle was left behind on the image. I've run face smoothing on other photos without an error, just this one left the ghosting. Very strange.
blueline.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 17, 2022 Nov 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm in version 24.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 30, 2022 Nov 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I happen to have the same blue line already visual using the Neural filter. Looks to be a selection but I can't get it out of the way. Screenshot 2022-11-30 at 21.10.38.pngScreenshot 2022-11-30 at 21.10.56.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines