• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Blue screen

New Here ,
Jul 17, 2022 Jul 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone . Hope someone can help me with my issue. Every time I work in Photoshop, I get a blue screen. I read everything in community regarding this topic. I have updated all my drivers, and graphics processor is off. What I notice blue screen happens when I try to use clone stump tool. Please help.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which version of Photoshop and OS?
How much RAM and spare hard disk capacity do you have?

Have you tried unticking "Use Graphics Processor" under the Performance tab in Photoshop preferences?

Have you tried resetting the Photoshop preferences found under the General tab in Photoshop preferences (then closing and reopening the application)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 18, 2022 Jul 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your response.

1. Photoshop 23.4.1

Windows 10

1. RAM 16.0 GB (15.7 GB usable)

Local disk C 953GB

1. Yes, Graphics Processor is off

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

And as I said it happens when I try to use clone stump tool.

Conserning resetting the Photoshop preferences found under the General tab in Photoshop preferences, that's what appears292765391_1061761067880187_2638688856098598294_n.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you get a message with the blue screen? An application cannot completrely crash a modern operating system (OS). However an application can call a driver which in turn can crash the OS. The error message might point to which driver is causing the issue. The other thing that can crash the OS is fault memory, but that is likely to cause issues with other applications not just Photoshop.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dave, thank you fro your response

Here is what blue screen says291794765_729442948279024_3431475934591429637_n.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines