Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

blurry image at import in PS

New Here ,
Apr 13, 2023 Apr 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there,

I just updated my PS. I was working in 2019 old version. I don't like changes, but..... So, when I'm importing images they become blurry when they fit the screen. If I enlarge, everything is sharp. I'm not attaching the screenshots, because it's not really visible, but it's critical to me when it comes to post-processing the portraits (( If you need any additional information, please let me know. Any help is much appreciated.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you viewing them at 100%?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Catherine.b295 confused by your statement "not attaching the screenshots. because its not really visible..." is it an issue or not? If it is- then you should be able to articulate with a couple of screenshots showing the blurry at fit to screen and then sharp when zoomed in...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's an issue for me but it will not be visible on the screenshot. It's a hardly visible blur. I had to switch to the old version because I have work to do... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines