Blurry Picture

New Here ,
Apr 22, 2022 Apr 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I make a super blurry picture clear?

It is disappointing when a great shot gets ruined because it’s too blurry. We can’t go back in time and retake the photo. Sometimes it’s a special occasion, like a wedding or a trip, and that makes the blurry photo especially disappointing.
I had a team of  [link removed by moderator], and We took a memorable last day picture of our and it was blurry I need to clear it somehow.
TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/reduce-camera-shake-induced-blurring.html

You can try using the reduce camera shake filter to reduce the blurriness if it was caused by camera motion.

If not there are other sharpening options outlined here:

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/how-to/sharpen-a-photo.html

Kevin Stohlmeyer
Adobe Community Professional/Adobe Certified Instructor

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It all depends on the amount and type of blurring you're dealing with.  Depth-of-field, camera shake, moving subject, atmospheric, etc...   Can you show us the image?

In some cases, Sharpening filter might help but it might introduce unwanted artifacts, too. 

Nancy O'Shea, Adobe Product User & Community Professional
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines