• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

bring back drag and images from windows 10

New Here ,
Jan 21, 2023 Jan 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am an individual who feel that the adobe adaptation to windows 11 has removed a simple but key component which weaken the efficiency of importing image assets into photoshop. In windows 10, I was able to bring over any file compatible with photoshop, drag it over the photoshop icon in the taskbar, and it would automatically open the already opened photoshop program so I can place it in the canvas space. This was a very smooth way for me to import without any unnecessary opening and closing of programs. In windows 11, this feature doesn’t exist and must constantly move between programs which becomes quite arduous.

This is what brings me to inquire on how adobe might bring back this feature in windows 11. I was wondering if it were possible to bring back this feature into windows 11. If this is not possible to incorporate it back into specifically adobe photoshop alone, can you ask the people at Microsoft who updated windows 11 and ask if they are willing to bring the feature back into windows 11. Any answer for this problem would be appreciated.      

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jan 21, 2023 Jan 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I thought Windows 11 22H2 reimplemented drag and drop for the Taskbar.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines