Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Brush dissapear

Community Beginner ,
Mar 16, 2020 Mar 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since last update today , all my brush dissapear. 
i reinitialize the brush, load my brush... I close photoshop ... first time in open Photoshop my brush are here , I close and open again in the day... and my brush dissapear again... 

Some helps ?

TOPICS
Bug, Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 07, 2021 Nov 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you mean brush presets from the Brushes panel are dissapearing after restarting Photoshop? Can you provide more informations like which version of Photoshop and Mac OS?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @jmn79501261 ,

See the very last post on this thread by Trevor.Dennis.

Try his suggestion and let us know how you go.

Good luck

mj

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Check this file location for the .abr files, but look for a previous version.  Even if you chose to remove the previous version when installing V23 you might find that some preset folders are still there from V22.  But search your whole system for *.abr files (I am assuming that wildcard searches work with OSX)

image.png

When was Preset Syncing introduced?  The Help page is dated August this year so it must have been in a V22 update.  I did not turn it on so it must be turned on by default.  Check your Preferences > General tab to see if you have it turned on.  If so I assume you can use it to retrieve your presets.

image.png

If you open the Creative Cloud app and click on the cloud icon top right corner

image.png

Then on the wee cog icon, it will show you local folder for synced assets

image.png

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines