• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Brush Pattern Opaque

Explorer ,
Nov 09, 2022 Nov 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wanr to paint a black and white pattern, but 1/2 of that will be transparent. is there a way to paint a black and white pattern that is 100% opaque?

Thanks.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Nov 09, 2022 Nov 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, 100% opaque means 0% transparent. If that is what you mean, yes, it is possible, and such patterns exist in the legacy set you can get from the local menu of the patterns panel.

if you meant 100% transparent, I do not think it is possible. When you erase to 0% opacity, color info is lost (I feature request a preference switch for that, but it might be gone)

you might be able to save a very low opacity pattern, then lower its opacity again from the layer styles, or from the layers opacity. But I wonder what you would do with o% opacity pattern. You can also adjust the colors of the transparency grid in the preferences.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines