Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Brush Rotation Not Working, Photoshop v23.3.1

Participant ,
May 06, 2022 May 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have Photoshop v23.3.1 installed on Windows 11 Pro. My tablet's stylus (the Wacom Art Pen) has barrel rotation, however, this is not working with the current version of Photoshop. I have reset my preferences and reinstalled the Wacom driver and updated my GPU driver. The barrel rotation IS working with Krita, so I believe the problem is with Photoshop. Please help.

https://youtu.be/9_tM8PTxJK8

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Participant ,
May 06, 2022 May 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

After a lengthy tech support chat with Adobe, the issue was fixed. (Thank you so much, Kishan from Tech Support!). Rather than using "Reset Preferences On Quit" to reset preferences, I followed these steps:

1. Go to C:\Users\(Your user name)\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Photoshop 2022\Adobe photoshop 2022 settings
  2. Rename the settings folder by appending an extension to it. You can use ".old"
  3. Restart the PC

I'm not sure what the issue was. It seems like the issue was perhaps the brushes I had installed, because those got reset. The main lesson was to reset preferences manually in cases like these.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines