• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Brush size changing when switching.

New Here ,
Feb 12, 2023 Feb 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I am using one of the general brushes in Photoshop (eg. hard round pressure size), lets say my brush size is 27 and I switch to a brush in the watercolor category, who's size is 150. When I switch back to my original brush, its size is now 150. This only happens when switching between a different category and the general brushes. It's very inconvenient having to change the brush size everytime. Is there a way to stop this from happening?

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Feb 12, 2023 Feb 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You have the option to include the brush size when making a new preset.  It sounds like your first brush did not use that function.  Your only soloution is to create a new preset with size saved.

image.png

It's not a bad idea to create a Favourites brush group and keep often used presets in it.  I bet most of use a very small number of presets for the majority of of our brush use.  I know I do. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines