• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Brush Spacing

Community Beginner ,
Apr 19, 2020 Apr 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For some reason im unable to set my brush spacing to zero and instead i get these choppy lines when i use a regular hard brush with spacing of 1%. When I try adjusting it to zero i get this messageScreen Shot 2020-04-19 at 5.02.08 PM.pngthanks for the feedback!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Apr 19, 2020 Apr 19, 2020

Yes not being able to enter 0% (zero) for Brush Spacing is the correct behaviour.

However, it seems that perhaps the issue is under Shape Dynamics with the Roundness Jitter being set to something other than 0% (zero) or if you have a pressure tablet, then Pen Pressure is set under Control.

Click on the words Shape Dynamics in order to see the settings.

sd.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Apr 20, 2020 Apr 20, 2020

Size Jitter can also affect brush stroke in similar way.

size jitter.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Apr 19, 2020 Apr 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes not being able to enter 0% (zero) for Brush Spacing is the correct behaviour.

However, it seems that perhaps the issue is under Shape Dynamics with the Roundness Jitter being set to something other than 0% (zero) or if you have a pressure tablet, then Pen Pressure is set under Control.

Click on the words Shape Dynamics in order to see the settings.

sd.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 20, 2020 Apr 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Size Jitter can also affect brush stroke in similar way.

size jitter.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 20, 2020 Apr 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I suspect 0% spacing would mean that an infinite number of brush »dabs« would have to be applied at every brush usage – that does not seem to be a meaningful approach. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 26, 2020 Jul 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've got a similar problem... I checked all the answers above, but it's not solved.

Ccreate_0-1595752293442.png

As you can see, I even unchecked all the options. When I use the brush, it works fine. I can for instance use the round brush and it's a nice round flow. But, I can't see what my brushes actually look like. Can I reset all the brush-info or something?

Ccreate_1-1595752463628.png

I've been looking for a solution for several weeks now, I can't seem to solve it on my own...

@moshem: is your problem solved?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 26, 2020 Jul 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Nevermind! I've finally found the solution!

Ccreate_0-1595753788212.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines