Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Brushes and Pattern lists keep loading

Community Beginner ,
Jun 29, 2022 Jun 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop: 23.4.1.547

I noticed that my list of brushes and patterns were getting longer and longer with repeats of each one.  I think this is because every time I open PS I get this message - Something went wrong while syncing your presets.  Please try to restart PC to recover 

I uninstalled and reinstalled PS.  I restarted PC and checked brushes and patterns - all okay with just a single list for each.  I added legacy patterns and brushes to each.

I shut down and restarted my PC again - when PS opened I had the same message as above - Something went wrong... so I hit the OK button (I had to do this  several times) and PS opens.  But when I checked the brushes and patterns once again everything is being repeated several times over!  I've attached a screen print below.  If anyone can help I would be extremely grateful. Thanks everyone - Jules

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jul 01, 2022 Jul 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've seen this happen in the past, when the Enable Generator function is enabled (https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/error---there-is-a-problem-with-generator--occurs-when-launchin...)

Try disabling it, by going to Edit>Preferences>Plugins and turning off Enable Generator

Adobe Community Expert / Adobe Certified Instructor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines