• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Brushes have a colour attached to them that changes my selected colour when I select them

New Here ,
Mar 31, 2022 Mar 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded a set of brushes from the artist Bearbrickjia the other day, and many of the brushes have this little coloured square next to them (shown in the attached screenshot). When I select these brushes, my selected colour changes to the colour of this square.

I have no idea how to look up what this is, and I would like to stop the brushes changing my colour if possible.

Does anyone know what this is and what I can do about it?

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 31, 2022 Mar 31, 2022

Those Brushes were created with »Include Tool Settings« and »Include Color« checked.

Screenshot 2022-03-31 at 13.29.55.png

One can override those settings by selecting the Brush by cmd-alt-clicking it in the Brushes Panel. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Mar 31, 2022 Mar 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Those Brushes were created with »Include Tool Settings« and »Include Color« checked.

Screenshot 2022-03-31 at 13.29.55.png

One can override those settings by selecting the Brush by cmd-alt-clicking it in the Brushes Panel. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines