Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bug de cor entre versões do Photoshop

New Here ,
Jul 07, 2022 Jul 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Olá!
A cada atualização que passa, o Photoshop vai ficando cada vez mais pesado e cheio de bugs visuais e pequenos lags, acabei voltando para a versão 21.0 por ter uma performance melhor no meu pc. 

Daí como eu estava trabalhando na versão mais recente (23.4.1), joguei a mesma imagem na 21.0 e senti uma diferença nas cores. Na imagem em anexo da pra notar como o asfalto está mais magenta na versão 21.0.Ambas versões estão com o espaço de cor iguais.

Alguém sabe dizer qual o problema?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does the document you are opening in both versions have an embedded colour profile? The jpeg you attached does not, which is a recipe for incorrect colour.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

it does have the same colour profile. I've found out the problem, the gradient fill i was using works differently in the oldest version. I don't why, but it brings out more of a magenta colour.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines